Friday, September 08, 2006

Button fly jeans

The operational difficulty out-weighs the initial small capital investment of $11 on this Gap denim. Not worth the price discount. I'm making pre-plans to visit the loo. Holding my breath among other things until I could get those metal buttons to open. Not one, not two, but three. Three frigging metal buttons. The bottom one is especially the most difficult one. It is right at the fork. I feel like a neuro-surgeon performing a complex procedure, every time I try to get that. With zip fly it used to be single handed affair. Now it's double handed. My left thumb has become sore, unused to such rigours.

The only alternative is to avoid liquids for the rest of the day.

My friend says, button fly jeans are ladies wear. I don't know. I thought I picked it from men's section. Now, I'm not sure. This doesn't have any jimiki/jari design on it. But he is not convinced. Is that true?